Thursday, July 29, 2010

Post Partum Essential - The Belly Bandit


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You can learn more about this product by visiting their home website. But I've also attached a link to their press. http://www.bellybandit.com/press_celebrity.aspx Honestly, these pregnant celebrities know that stretched out swollen abdomens don't just snap back into shape on their own.

I didn't know about this on my first baby, hence a missed opportunity. But I was ready with baby number two and the difference was amazing. It helped cinch my loose hips back together again as well...only I didn't know there was a belt specifically designed for this purpose so I just used a super strength Velcro back brace from a local medical supply store. It cost $20.00 but probably wasn't as ergonomical or comfortable as this hip tummy trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment